These will be your tasks and responsibillities:
- Configure, design/ retrofit and optimize the manufacturing processes equipment for commercial production
- Define what equipment is needed and how to integrate into the existing production equipment
- Check the provided basic engineering
- Coordinate the interactions between engineering and production
- Qualify components and material. IQ, OQ, PQ
- Update and create plant documentation (MBR, IGPs, ESA) in collaboration with the appropriate team
- University degree in Chemical Engineering or in relevant discipline in the chemical pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 3 years in an automated manufacturing plant, manufacturing synthetic organic chemistry in Production, Technical services, Process Development.
- At least 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and production
- Experience in introducing new products from lab to commercial scale
- Knowledge in conducting process safety and quality risk assessments
- Good understanding of chemical and non-chemical hazards in chemical production
- Incident investigation/process risk assessments
- Knowledge of GMP and HSE & Q systems
- English C1