1 – PURPOSE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.farmhispaniagroup.com, of which FARMHISPANIA, S.A., FARMHISPANIA GROUP, S.L. and ROLABO OUTSOURCING, S.L. are co-owners. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of USER of the same and entails full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in which case it will proceed to publication and notice as early as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
2 – IDENTIFICATION
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that the company names are:
– FARMHISPANIA, S.A. with CIF A08257511 and address at Passeig del Riu Besòs 9-10 -08160 – Montmeló – Barcelona. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Sheet 16.547, Folio 44, Volume 1.796, Book 1.213, Section 2ª.
– FARMHISPANIA GROUP, S.L. with CIF B99427874 and address at Passeig del Riu Besòs 9-10, 08160 – Montmeló. Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza, Volume 4077, Folio 142, Page Z-57608.
– ROLABO OUTSOURCING, S.L. with CIF B60654738 and address at P.I. Malpica II, Calle J, parcels 3 and 4 – 50016 – Zaragoza. Registered in the Mercantile Registry Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza, Volume 4320, Folio 135, Page Z-25692.
3 – COMMUNICATIONS
In order to communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail next:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, to all intents and purposes, when made through any of the means listed above.
4 – CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the relevant form.
The user ensures the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate content criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses in the network or perform actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the owner of the website or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- e) Impersonate any other user.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood to be transferred to the user any exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the object of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions you make based on them.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a consequence of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual property rights and industrial, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, OWNER OF THE WEBSITE disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of linked sites, nor suggests, invites or recommends a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, must send a notice to OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
5 – APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish and/or English.